Reports on Fundbase are an easy and fast way to collect all the relevant information about a fund. Reports can be designed modularly. You can pick and choose what should be included in your report. Follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Create a new report on the fund details page
- Take any connected fund and go to the fund details page
- Switch to the Report tab
2. Choose your content of the report
- Choose an Index or Fund to include as benchmark
- Expand a section to further specify information you want to include
In general, you can choose from all information that are available in any of the fund detail tabs. But there is even more you can add or define to meet you personal needs:
Documents Summary gives you a quick overview of the available documents of a fund (e.g. Manager Report, Investment Report, Financial Statement).
We believe quality is very important. That’s why we track the accuracy and timeliness of estimates and prices that a fund manager delivers.
Using Notes on fundbase is a very efficient way to collaborate within a team. This is why we think it’s important that Notes can be included in a Report. You can even select which type of Notes and how detailed they should be included in your Report.
3. Generate the report
- Click create report
- wait a few seconds and your pdf report is ready
Visit us at fundbase.com