Career in a fast growing technology-driven Hedge Fund Startup.
At Fundbase we build a global platform to revolutionize the most complex areas of asset management. It allows the global alternative investor community to make step changes in efficiency, security and investment performance. Based on technology that is superior to most in the financial industry, Fundbase acts as a blueprint for the future of finance. We are building solutions to the existing problems that are scalable, performant, and elegant, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do just that.
Our fast growing family constantly looks for expertise, creativity, commitment and identification with the tremendously strong alternative investment community. We are now seeking an outstanding up-to-speed, self-driven, motivated candidate to become our Legal Intern, ideally based in Switzerland.
…what will you do?
- Play an important role for internal and corporate compliance and risk management of our FINMA regulated entity
- Advise compliant set-up for distribution to qualified investors in Switzerland
- Review and assess legal documents of different jurisdiction
- Draft and negotiate representation and distribution agreements
- Answer questions in regards to contracts, assess requested modifications and consult with senior team members
- Coordinate paying agent agreement with our partner banks
- Instruct and review amendments in legal documents and marketing materials
- Supervise and monitor proper set up and compliant activities as required
- Carry out initial due diligence with third party distributors
- Supervise and review the proper set up and activities of third party distributors
- Periodical tracking of compliance and good standing of all counter parties
…we are looking for
- Law University student or a graduate with strong interest in finance industry
- Experience in preparation of contracts, amendments, generally legal documents and marketing materials as stated above would be a great advantage
- Hard worker with strong sense for details
- Interest in constant learning and self-development
- Interest and knowledge in the alternative investment industry
- Excellent written and verbal English language knowledge is a must
- Advanced user of MS Office tools
- You will work in an amazing international team with great young professionals
- Every day you will have a chance to be in close touch with hedge funds and investors and have deeper insights into the alternative investments business
- You will work for a startup with world class developers from all over the world
- Every day you will learn much more than you could ever imagine
- WE HAVE FUN!
Interested? Then contact:
T +41 55 417 57 57
M +41 79 402 05 74
8808 Pfaeffikon SZ